Chino Hills State Park is covered with yellow mustard, wild radish and poppies. Trailheads seem to have disappeared in the mustard…we couldn’t locate Raptor Ridge, for example, nor the Hills for People trail.
- Celebrating International Women’s Day
- Don’t Diddle with Our Peace Cairn
- Cairn-ly Diorama at Big Bear Lake
- Uncrowded beach, are we really at Newport?
- Stumbling and bumbling into contemporary art in LA
- Koalas, rainbows and wild orchids (catching up)
- Conditioning for Mt. Baldy
- Wrights…Frank Lloyd, that is
- Retirement, retirement!
- #May Day 2017