May gray shrouded the valley on Saturday morning, but it failed to reach Mt. Baldy’s lower shoulders. A short drive from cloudy Claremont led to a flower bedecked trail, bright and still cool. And the best part? There is still parking across the street from the trout ponds!
- Don’t Diddle with Our Peace Cairn
- Cairn-ly Diorama at Big Bear Lake
- Uncrowded beach, are we really at Newport?
- Stumbling and bumbling into contemporary art in LA
- Koalas, rainbows and wild orchids (catching up)
- Conditioning for Mt. Baldy
- Wrights…Frank Lloyd, that is
- Retirement, retirement!
- #May Day 2017
- A March for Science in Los Angeles