May gray shrouded the valley on Saturday morning, but it failed to reach Mt. Baldy’s lower shoulders. A short drive from cloudy Claremont led to a flower bedecked trail, bright and still cool. And the best part? There is still parking across the street from the trout ponds!
- Wow. Lunch at Destroyer
- Mormon Rocks…more pictures
- Mormon Rocks
- Catching up…to the Flower Fields
- Celebrating International Women’s Day
- Don’t Diddle with Our Peace Cairn
- Cairn-ly Diorama at Big Bear Lake
- Uncrowded beach, are we really at Newport?
- Stumbling and bumbling into contemporary art in LA
- Koalas, rainbows and wild orchids (catching up)