Did you know there are hiking trails behind the Colonies shopping district in Upland, just behind the 210 freeway? Margie diverted the Secret Stairs group to a scenic and interesting geological area, just north of the freeway, outside LA County. San Bernardino County has some beautiful alluvial fans for us to hike and enjoy! (And lunch at The Fish Grill was delicious!)
- Don’t Diddle with Our Peace Cairn
- Cairn-ly Diorama at Big Bear Lake
- Uncrowded beach, are we really at Newport?
- Stumbling and bumbling into contemporary art in LA
- Koalas, rainbows and wild orchids (catching up)
- Conditioning for Mt. Baldy
- Wrights…Frank Lloyd, that is
- Retirement, retirement!
- #May Day 2017
- A March for Science in Los Angeles