We prepared for our holiday boat ride at the Red Table Restaurant with the most amazing food. Then enjoyed a brisk and colorful cruise of the Huntington Harbor…did you catch the video of the cruise? Didn’t get many pictures but I did snap one of the videographer! On Saturday, we visited Etiwanda Falls, which is running fast and full. And I cloned myself to death. Here’s a look:
- Don’t Diddle with Our Peace Cairn
- Cairn-ly Diorama at Big Bear Lake
- Uncrowded beach, are we really at Newport?
- Stumbling and bumbling into contemporary art in LA
- Koalas, rainbows and wild orchids (catching up)
- Conditioning for Mt. Baldy
- Wrights…Frank Lloyd, that is
- Retirement, retirement!
- #May Day 2017
- A March for Science in Los Angeles