We live between the desert and the sea, connected by rivers that link geography, geology and sociology. Here are a few pictures from the Calico Early Man Archaeological Site out in the desert near Barstow and from Taylor Yard on the “banks” of the LA River. Click on any image to start the slideshow where the pictures are larger.
- Wow. Lunch at Destroyer
- Mormon Rocks…more pictures
- Mormon Rocks
- Catching up…to the Flower Fields
- Celebrating International Women’s Day
- Don’t Diddle with Our Peace Cairn
- Cairn-ly Diorama at Big Bear Lake
- Uncrowded beach, are we really at Newport?
- Stumbling and bumbling into contemporary art in LA
- Koalas, rainbows and wild orchids (catching up)