Tuesday’s outing to Mountain Station near the top of Mt. San Jacinto: a drive through majestic desert cliffs, spooky tramway ride along sheer canyon walls and temps in the low 70’s along pine scented alpine trails (while the rest of the valley sweltered.) I got these pictures of the Desert View trail before my phone battery went dead. Click on any to start the slideshow.
- Wow. Lunch at Destroyer
- Mormon Rocks…more pictures
- Mormon Rocks
- Catching up…to the Flower Fields
- Celebrating International Women’s Day
- Don’t Diddle with Our Peace Cairn
- Cairn-ly Diorama at Big Bear Lake
- Uncrowded beach, are we really at Newport?
- Stumbling and bumbling into contemporary art in LA
- Koalas, rainbows and wild orchids (catching up)