Thursday’s hike turned into a surprise visit to Switzer Falls. We couldn’t get close enough to dance in the water (or even get good pictures with our cell phones), but the trail was woodsy and beautiful in the gentle fog. Here’s a few pictures. Click on any to start the slide show.
- Celebrating International Women’s Day
- Don’t Diddle with Our Peace Cairn
- Cairn-ly Diorama at Big Bear Lake
- Uncrowded beach, are we really at Newport?
- Stumbling and bumbling into contemporary art in LA
- Koalas, rainbows and wild orchids (catching up)
- Conditioning for Mt. Baldy
- Wrights…Frank Lloyd, that is
- Retirement, retirement!
- #May Day 2017