Our Saturday adventure turned out to be a tour of metro art from the Chinatown to the East LA Civic Center stations, conducted by Sam Lee, local artist and art historian. Only got a few pictures (the talk was too interesting), but here they are. Click on any picture to start the slideshow.
- Wow. Lunch at Destroyer
- Mormon Rocks…more pictures
- Mormon Rocks
- Catching up…to the Flower Fields
- Celebrating International Women’s Day
- Don’t Diddle with Our Peace Cairn
- Cairn-ly Diorama at Big Bear Lake
- Uncrowded beach, are we really at Newport?
- Stumbling and bumbling into contemporary art in LA
- Koalas, rainbows and wild orchids (catching up)