Our Saturday adventure turned out to be a tour of metro art from the Chinatown to the East LA Civic Center stations, conducted by Sam Lee, local artist and art historian. Only got a few pictures (the talk was too interesting), but here they are. Click on any picture to start the slideshow.
- Don’t Diddle with Our Peace Cairn
- Cairn-ly Diorama at Big Bear Lake
- Uncrowded beach, are we really at Newport?
- Stumbling and bumbling into contemporary art in LA
- Koalas, rainbows and wild orchids (catching up)
- Conditioning for Mt. Baldy
- Wrights…Frank Lloyd, that is
- Retirement, retirement!
- #May Day 2017
- A March for Science in Los Angeles