Despite the triple digit heat, San Dimas Canyon was shaded by the steep cliffs. We had a comfortable morning hike, saw a dry river bed that looked like a green valley, two crosses, an unwelcoming and probably phony sign, lost things, and a nice surprise! Click on any image below and start the slide show. Pictures are bigger in the slideshow.
- Don’t Diddle with Our Peace Cairn
- Cairn-ly Diorama at Big Bear Lake
- Uncrowded beach, are we really at Newport?
- Stumbling and bumbling into contemporary art in LA
- Koalas, rainbows and wild orchids (catching up)
- Conditioning for Mt. Baldy
- Wrights…Frank Lloyd, that is
- Retirement, retirement!
- #May Day 2017
- A March for Science in Los Angeles